Having played over 300 sell out shows in Ireland (5 in Galway City alone) during the last four years Basil, Sybil and Manuel return with their feast of comic delights. Some familiar, some off the cuff but all with a “Faulty” seasoning and a guarantee to keep you laughing all the way to the desert. Basil is manic, Sybil domineering, and Manuel – of course – is hopelessly language-challenged. Everything that can go wrong, does, in some beautifully controlled chaos. Just don’t mention the war!
Faulty Towers…the dining experience has been winning fans and accolades at Edinburgh, Melbourne and Adelaide Festivals for the last four years and has sold out 5 nights at the last two galway Comedy Festivals. Featuring all the best gags and a great meal, Faulty Towers….the dining experience is a loosely-scripted, pitch-perfect '13th episode' of the TV series which develops the characters made famous by John Cleese, Prunella Scales and Andrew Sachs.
Some praise from the Edinburgh Fringe:
- “This belly achingly funny show is 100% worth every penny” (aussietheatre.com)
- ‘ ***** a once in a lifetime dining experience!’ (British Theatre Guide)
- ‘ ***** spot on… brilliantly played… utterly delicious entertainment’ (Edinburgh Evening News)
- “ ***** the best show at the Festival… I loved Fawlty Towers, the television series, but in many ways this live production is even better… ingenious… by far the best comedy show I have ever been to” (Sunday Express)
- “the characterisation is superb”(actress Katy Manning, who saw the show twice! - fans of Dr Who might remember her as Jo, from Jon Pertwee's days)
view gigs by Faulty Towers Dining Experience | close window